Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Respecting Authority




11/27/2013

I am in a bratty mood today and decided to post about one of the most popular topics of my punishment sessions. 

This is an offense I am quite often guilty of. 

As a matter of fact, I believe historically, this particular offense would be in my Top 3 most recurrent offenses. 

It is a lesson my darling Daddy Dom has repeated to me *multiple* times over the last 2 years.

Though every time we revisit the "discussion" there really isn't a whole lot of discussing........

No give & take conversation, 

No ebb & flow, 

No back & forth.

Nope.........it is most commonly a very one-sided conversation between his trusty leather belt and my bare ass. 

To be perfectly honest with all of you, this is an offense I have committed and repeated over & over throughout my life..............and I know I am certainly NOT the only spanko sub girl who has struggled with this particular offense either.

DISRESPECT FOR AUTHORITY


  • Sassing a cop who dares pull me over for speeding...........GUILTY
  • Blowing up on my boss/supervisor............GUILTY
  • Shooting off with a smart-ass remark to a professor..............GUILTY
  • Back-talking my Daddy..............GUILTY
All of these bratty, snotty, curt little remarks, gestures or rants fall under the category of disrespecting authority.............and I cross that line all the freaking time! I've done this my entire life. It is almost a knee-jerk reaction for me........if I sense authority, I *MUST* test it, poke it, challenge it, rebel against it. 

Of course if you've read my blog long, you know that *ANY* time my Daddy Dom has to repeat himself to me or revisit a prior lesson he increases the severity of the punishment spanking because he assumes that the first time he "taught" the lesson was not sufficient if I have anything higher than a 0% recidivism rate. 

Oy vey........my poor, innocent, delicate bottom. 

I've tried to convince my Daddy that I don't always intend to be disrespectful.........I am simply an opinionated girl and used to "sharing" my unedited thoughts. Unfortunately for my ass, my father doesn't think telling a judge: "your honor this court is a fucking circus" , is appropriate "sharing". 

And thus my angelic little ass has been spanked, paddled & whipped more times than I care to count for this naughtiness. 

Daddy tends to believe our society would be pure chaos without some sort of authority structure. He agrees with me that respect is earned, not given to individuals........but then insists that while I may not respect the *person* necessarily, HIS daughter *MUST* show respect for the position of authority that person holds. He has lectured me numerous times about "think it, don't say it".........it is just so damn tempting at times and I have no muzzle, so keeping my mouth shut is somewhat of a umm......errr.......challenge.  :)   

My Daddy is repeating this lesson far less often to me now than he had 2 years ago when I first became his little girl.........but it is still a problem that will pop up from time to time. I think I may actually even truly agree with my Dad on the principle now.........so it is simply a matter of controlling my smart, sassy mouth now.........which is much easier said than done. 

Ahhh but don't count me out and give up all hope now, my friends........because as my naughty bottom can attest, my Daddy's well-worn, thick, brown, leather belt can soundly strap all of the sass out of even the most stubborn of Irish Imps.  :)  





No comments:

Post a Comment