Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Sunday, December 7, 2014

I Am An Elf

12/07/2014


Only 18 more days until Christmas.

Now I have a dilemma.

I can not for the life of me decide which naughty lil elf costume I should purchase for this years holiday attire.

Sooo many choices........




Nice even mix of red and green. Bare legs are always hot. And the apron definitely makes it look like I work um, er.....building toys.  ;)




Now this one is practically all green, with a few red accents. I imagine it would look amazing with my red hair and green eyes. The tights are cute and candy cane-esque. Bare shoulders but lovely, silky half sleeve gloves. Loving this one.




Then there is this Santa inspired, all red one. Velvet and I love the bows. Red fishnets and black stilettos would certainly compliment this look and I happen to have both in my wardrobe. :)

Now.....which ensemble shall I choose??? They are all absolutely perfect. Ughh....what's a girl to do?

Now, before any of you say it, I am certain any of these darling little outfits will help propel me onto this year's Naughty List.......but if you remember back to my Thanksgiving post, that is, in fact, my goal this year! :)  This spank-horny lil elf needs spanked. Naughty List, here I come.

And besides, who ever heard of a "nice elf"? It is an impossibility. Venture back to grade school vocabulary for a moment people.......ELF is synonymous with: pixie, sprite, fairy, brownie, puck.....and my personal favorite.....IMP!

We are naughty, lively, small creatures with magical powers and a mischievous nature! So....technically speaking....I am bound by definition to misbehave! And besides.....everyone loves a naughty lil elf.......dressed like a festive hooker. LOL!


2 comments:

  1. You know what would be really naughty? Buy all three outfits AND matching handbags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be chained to a post and whipped in the town square if I purchased 3 handbags. :)

    ReplyDelete