Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wrong Answer

10/12/2007

So I've been in a pretty bitchy mood for the majority of the week. No real reason.....no solitary instance I can point to as the cause.......nothing I can blame for it.......I just am. My husband, though not necessarily a patient man by nature, has done his best to ignore my sass and narrowly avoided every potential landmine I have laid out there. As with my current mood.......I have absolutely no clue why he is being so calm about this......this is *not* our normal.

Being the greedy girl I am, he gives me an inch and I take a mile.....or two. I'm snippy when I speak to him and anyone else for that matter. Flippant in my replies to questions I am asked. Sighing, rolling my eyes, stomping my foot, clicking my nails, flipping my hair, mumbling under my breath, slamming doors......you get the picture.

I've successfully made it through 3 days of this blatantly bitchy behavior without even one spanking. How? I do not know and I do not care.....I'm just lucky I guess. :)  But again, typical naughty Natalie had to keep on pushing. Couldn't be satisfied with fact that I've avoided atleast a dozen spankings in 3 days......I have to keep at it. Well you know, my mother did tell me to stick to what I was good at. Im not a quitter. :)

It is 11:30pm at night and we are laying in bed, lights out and I can not help myself. I start in again; this time about something that is just a insane subject for a late night chat anyway......my argument that he is unreasonable with his expectations for my driving. Understand this is an argument we have had many times before and it always ends the same way.....I mean I did have something like 74 tickets when he met me and I'd only been driving (legally anyway) for like 5 years. Yep it is an issue. Apparently, my recent streak of luck in avoiding any sort of discipline has gone straight to my head. Yep, Im a pretty brave girl right now.

"I'm an adult and I can drive how ever I damn well please. You can't order me around like one of your damn marines." He sighs, audibly, "We are not discussing this again Lynn. Good night." Ordinarily that would have shut me up......my middle name being said in 'that' tone of voice......highly effective. Not tonight. "It is stupid Jason. I haven't killed anyone. I'll drive how I choose to and you can go bark orders at work, not at me." The lights are out so I must have missed the look that may have forewarned me of my impending fate had I continued......yep missed that one. "I said enough and I meant it. Go to sleep. If you mention it again, you're not going to like the outcome." His voice firm but my confidence unwavering. "Oh gee will I get a prize."

His hand entangled in my hair, pulling my head back and whispering into my ear with his all business tone of voice, that again would typically have stopped me in my tracks, "Little girl if I hear one more smartass remark out of you, Im going to whip that attitude right out of you. Got it?" I am brave.....but Im not stupid.....well not yet anyway. "Yes Sir." I answer without one hint of sarcasm, pleased he lets me go and then I did it......I lost my mind. I flipped my hair back, hitting him in the face and said, "I'd rather be a smartass than a dumbass. Going to whip the attitude out of me huh, if you think you're big enough jarhead."  Yep, yep......lost my ever loving mind.

Challenging a dominant man in and of itself is a pretty stupid thing to do.......but challenging him after a 3 day streak of sass and disrespect when the man only wants to sleep and has thrown you every lifeline possible......incredibly stupid. He may be 6'1" and 240lbs but that man can move.......fast. Nano seconds later I am flipped over his knee and he is rapidly swatting my bottom. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I said we were not discussing this Lynn." Of course he makes sure to emphasize each word with a sharp swat. "Okkk okkk.....then stop discussing it. Im not listening to it anyway."  He plants several harsh swats on the tops of my thighs as he speaks again, "Wrong answer little girl."  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  "Why are you being spanked Natalie Lynn?" My better judgement still has not returned, and I answer, "Because you're an asshole"  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  "Wrong answer Princess."  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I've been more than patient Natalie, but enough is enough. I'm fed up with your attitude and your sass and your temper tantrums. You know what I think? I think you need an attitude adjustment." His voice almost begging me to be sassy. "Yeah and I think I don't care what you think so let me go." Sighing again and continuing his assault on my bottom, "Wrong answer."  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  "Somehow, even when you can see you're not going to win, you're upended over my knee and being spanked.....you're clearly not going to win, but you will refuse to lose. Why? Because you are stubborn.....damn stubborn Lynn."  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Perhaps he is right, but I am not about to admit it. "I'm not stubborn, you're a brute." Kicking my legs as quickly as he is peppering my bottom and thighs.  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "Do you not see the irony in this? You're being stubborn about admitting you're stubborn even if it is going to get you spanked longer. Is that not ironic.......and stubborn???" Again, accentuating every word with a sharp swat to my sit spots. My bottom on fire and my good sense slowly starting to return. "Im sorryyyyy. Please stoppp. I'll be good."  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "Nice try, close but no cigar angel. Still the wrong answer."  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Ok ok okayyyy Im sorry for being stubborn." My breathing ragged and my body laying limp over his lap, no longer kicking and struggling to get away.  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  He places several more quick, hard swats and then stops and caresses my freshly spanked cheeks, "Good girl." Thankfully for me I am still face down across his lap and he can not see the eye roll I just gave him. :) Yep, stubborn to a fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment