Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Tender Reflection



March 21st, 2015


I saw my Daddy Dom yesterday. It seemed like I hadn't seen him in forever, though in actuality it had only been about 6 weeks. Still.....far too long for my liking.

Again, only 1 punishment list entry to be taken to task for.......but it was a serious one.......my blatant disrespect toward him several weeks back in a fit of rage.

He wrapped several other underlying issues into the session. We discussed my irrational quest for control over all things; as well as my tendencies to lash out verbally when I am displeased. My "quirks", I call them, that effect my overall happiness. We are working on adjusting them.......slowly. Many of these things I struggle with have been a part of me for years.

I am incredibly sore today, just 24 hours post session. My bottom pulsing and aching; an ever present reminder of my sound punishment for my naughty behavior. I am lost in thought; more so than normal even.......replaying his words, reliving the session, trying to analyze and absorb all I can.

Quiet.......

Tender.......

Reflective......

Content.




2 comments:

  1. 6 weeks without being able to see my Mistress Wife would kill me! God bless you for being able to wait that long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like true fulfillment. :-)

    ReplyDelete