Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Uh Oh




March 24th, 2015


I saw my Daddy Dom just this past Friday for a punishment session.

Typically, now, there are several months between offenses for me, as I've grown and my behavior has improved.

But now, just 4 days later (actually 3, since it happened last night) I am in trouble again. BIG trouble. I broke the texting and driving rule.......a multiple repeat offense.

I'm a ball of nervous energy as I go through the motions of my day today, the fact that I will see my Daddy Dom tomorrow to answer for this lapse in judgment, never far from my mind.

My stomach is knotted and I keep tracing my fingertips over my newly un-sore bottom, knowing it will not remain in this state for long.


4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling sweetie. I am in the very same boat. Uh-oh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, I don't always agree with your Dad, but there is no question in my mind that he is right about this! If I ask him very politely, do you think that he will let me pick out an implement to use so that you remember that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you did it on purpose just to see him again...pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ sub hub.......It sucks.

    @ Lily.......Thanks mama. I'm sure he will listen to suggestions........not that I am pleased about the idea.

    @ anonymous.......Cute and all but that's not how this works. I don't misbehave to get spanked or to see him.......I can get either at any time without misbehavior and I respect Him and the boundaries he sets for me. Cute hypothesis though.

    ReplyDelete