Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Spanko Girl :)



Every spanko girl has a list of fantasies or role plays she wants to fulfill. Probably on the list of the majority of us naughty girls is being spanked at school......and that one has topped my list forever. Now, I can finally check it off the list.....well perhaps not check it off completely, I'd kind of like to rewind & repeat....and repeat.....and repeat :) Okay you get the point, mission accomplished for this naughty spanko girl :)

My weekend has been intense.....on many levels. It began yesterday, Friday the 13th, with a very serious lesson on my intentionally disobeying Professor and making an ignorant & dangerous decision earlier in the week. I paid for that ridiculous error in judgement......and it came with a pretty steep price tag. Lesson learned.....back to being a good girl. Then some time to talk and an abrupt reminder on the importance of my studying.

After Professor left, I studied for about 3 hours before going out with a group of friends. We went to a few different bars and had a great time......drinking, laughing, dancing, and just spending time together and enjoying it. About 130am or so we left the last bar and went back to the hotel I was staying at and another friend had decided to check in to as well. More drinking, more laughing, more acting like idiots.....and one genius decided to film a majority of this so I still have my fingers crossed it does not end up on YouTube......if it does, I suppose I'll have something else to blog about....lol.

Everything died down around 4am and I fell asleep. I normally do not sleep very well when I'm away from home, but somehow drifted into a pretty deep sleep.....I assume it was a mixture of being tired, a little alcohol sleep aid, a fun night with friends and an overwhelmingly peaceful heart & mind knowing that Professor & I were back to normal. The last 5 days I'd slept very little because I was so upset with myself for what I had done and nervous about having to answer to Professor for it. I hate to disappoint him and would be willing to do anything to fix what I've done wrong so he will forgive me and I can again, be his good girl. So a nice mixture of all the aforementioned influences and a very sore bottom helped lull me to sleep......on my stomach.

 I woke in a panic as my phone blared out a ringtone I am all too familiar with.....my Professor's ringtone. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 745am, he was IMing me. My head was throbbing as I tried to open Yahoo Messenger to shut my phone up. I smiled at his messages; he was giving me directions to where I could meet him for lunch. I replied and laid back down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling and smiling from ear to ear. "Amazing." I said out loud and then reached for some Motrin I had placed on the night stand the night before in anticipation of this pounding in my head. I stayed in bed another 20 minutes or so and then got up and jumped into the shower.

About 1030am I left the hotel and drove to meet with Professor. I arrived first and sat outside the restaurant and returned a call from a colleague who needed my opinion on a tough patient that he couldn't seem to find the diagnosis for. I spoke with him a few minutes and ran over possibilities and then looking up, I saw Professor crossing the parking lot toward me. He smiled at me and I hung up my phone and stood to greet him with a hug. "You never smile" he said as he pulled me close. "I do selectively" I laughed and we walked in to get our lunch.

We stood behind other customers and he said, "Have you ever tried a falafel or a gyro?" I looked up at him and replied, "No Sir. Wait, isn't a gyro a lamb?" He looked down at me and laughed at the look of concern on my face. "Yes, very tasty baby lambs." I rolled my eyes at him, "Professor you can't eat lambs, they're so cute." He laughed again as the employee gave us each a piece of falafel to try. I looked up at Professor inquisitively before tasting it, as if he could read my mind he again laughed and said, "No Natalie, it is not a lamb. It isn't meat, it is a staple of middle eastern cuisine and it is actually really good. Try it." I am a very picky eater.....and I don't eat anything 'cute'. I smiled at him and took a bite, he was right, it was pretty good. Really good actually.....I ended up ordering a vegetarian wrap with just the falafel and cucumbers, tomato & lettuce.....no cute meat. :)

We walked across the parking lot to the quad and sat together on a bench eating our wraps and talking. Several buses drove by and herds of high school kids were walking around the campus, I made a comment about them and he smiled and said, "I suppose I should be nice, they do pay my salary." I laughed and replied, "Just not too nice Professor." His campus is beautiful. Old stone buildings against green, manicured lawns. It was a pretty perfect day.....and a pretty perfect lunch.....and pretty perfect company. We talked about our kids, work, school, life......a little bit of everything. I love talking with this man. Intelligence is so nice to find in a man. Lol. I do a lot of 'tolerating' ignorant men in my life, finding one that can challenge me intellectually, makes me a very happy girl. :)

After we finished our lunch, we walked around so he could give me a proper tour of his campus. Ending at his building. I got to see his classrooms, labs and finally, his office. At least now I can completely picture the scene when he is lecturing me on the phone in his office......that happens to be a far too frequent occurrence.

I stood in his office, looking at the figurines and pictures on his shelves. "Professor, I thought you don't like to travel?" I asked. "I don't. Most of those are gifts from my students, the majority of them are foreign." He answered as he closed the door behind us. A picture of his family caught my eye. He pointed out his children and I told him even his dog was cute, would be much cuter if it was a wiener dog, but still cute. Lol. :) He smiled and then took a cane in his hands that had been hanging at the end of the shelf.

I bit the corner of my bottom lip and looked up at him with a pout. He narrowed his eyes at me and smiled, then pulled a chair to the center of the room. "Pants down to your knees young lady, bend over the back of the chair." My face felt hot, I knew I was blushing as I slid my jean capris and panties down my legs and bent over the back of the chair, palms flat against the cushion.

"Did you study last night, Natalie Lynn?" His voice behind me making me jump. This man saying my middle name in that tone of voice always makes my heart race. "Yes Sir, I did for a few hours." He paced behind me, "And then?" he questioned. "Umm....and then I didn't Sir.....but I will." Bending over the chair, my eyes darting around the room, my stomach doing flip flops, my bottom tingling in anticipation. "Yes you will little girl." He tapped the cane lightly to my bottom, I drew in a sharp breath.

THWACK THWACK THWACK

Three strokes instantly causing searing, red welts to raise up on my freshly punished bottom.

THWACK THWACK THWACK

I whimpered and squeezed the cushion. My mind racing. I'm not certain why this at all surprised me, but I was actually rather impressed with how well Professor can apply cane strokes. Very methodically......much the same way he whips me or straps me. Very firm, well placed strokes applied one after the next.

THWACK THWACK THWACK

The next three bit into my upper thighs and very sore sit spots. I flinched at the sensation. A sharp bite radiating to a deeper sting as he continued to accurately place groupings of angry, red lines across his little girl's bottom and thighs.

THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK

I drew in a quick breath. I'd expected only 3 and he firmly applied 5 quick, stinging strokes. "Stand up and turn the chair around, then back over it." His deep, commanding voice reaching directly to my submissive core as I quickly rose up and immediately did as he had instructed. My mind filled with a mixture of excitement and panic as I realized my bottom was now facing the window while I stood there bent over the back of the chair, my pants bunched up below my knees, a naughty girl being punished in her Professor's office. He tapped the cane to my bottom again and his right hand stroked my hair as he spoke, "You are going to be studying for this exam on a regular basis, aren't you little girl?" My lips curved into a smile as I answered, "Yes Sir." That was it.......straight to subspace......his voice, his choice of wording, his touch, the cool air on my bottom, the cane lightly tapping & teasing it's target, my face hot, his commanding & strict presence, his overwhelming dominance pulling at my submissive core.......ahh, subspace. :)

THWACK THWACK THWACK

I tilted up onto my tip toes and he took that opportunity to focus the next volley of strokes on my thighs

THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK

I bit my lower lip and softly whimpered

THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK

Amazing how something so small, so thin can cause such an intense sting

THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK

"Twelve more, young lady. Count them out loud." His voice shaking me back to the moment, sending a tingle down my spine and eliciting a soft response, "Yes Sir."

THWACK

"One Sir"

THWACK

"Two Sir"

THWACK

"Three Sir"

THWACK

"Mmm...Four Sir"  I whimpered the count as the last stroke bit into my very sore sit spot, still extremely tender from my punishment spanking yesterday afternoon.

THWACK

"Five Sir."

THWACK

"Six Sir."

THWACK

"Seven Sir."

THWACK

"Eight Sir."

THWACK

"N...Nine Sir."  Each stroke seeming to sting more than the last, causing me to tense up and draw in a quick breath. He tapped the cane lightly to my upper thighs....teasingly

THWACK

"Ten Sir" My voice trailing off after the count. That stroke biting in to my thighs, exactly as he had intended.

THWACK

"Eleven Sir." The next stroke falling just an inch lower than the last. Tapping the cane to my bottom, my thighs, my sit spots......high, then low.....teasing me and leaving my mind wondering where the final stroke would fall.

THWACK

"Twelve Sir" The last stroke biting harshly again into my tender sit spots and causing my body to jerk as I threw my head back to gasp for breath while the stinging sunk in.

I stayed in position, bent over the back of the chair. Concentrating on the new sore welts that had just lovingly been applied to my already properly punished naughty bottom. I could feel Professor's eyes on me, admiring his work......like an artist stepping back from his canvas to inspect his new masterpiece. Then his touch, his fingers tracing the lines that now criss crossed my bottom and thighs. His cool touch as he traced them again causing a sting and tingle. Then his strong hands rubbing gently each cheek. I smiled and closed my eyes, I love his touch.

He patted my bottom and spoke, "Pull your pants up." I stood up and slowly slid my capris back up over my newly caned bottom; then flipped my hair back out of my face and looked up at him. He smiled down at me, "Now my naughty little girl can say she has been caned at school in her Professor's office." I smiled and hugged him, "Thank you Sir."

2 comments:

  1. School Spankings are the best, that's for sure. Thanks for sharing the experience. I have an unruly schoolgirl to attend to myself this afternoon.

    Best Wishes,

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had been naughty with you and got the same caning!
      I haven't been spanked, let alone strapped or caned for several years now....
      Gina

      Delete