Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Sunday, April 15, 2012

To My Readers

To all of you who read my blog and send me messages.....thank you. I am glad you enjoy reading my posts. I am working pretty hard in a lot of my free time to transplant stories of past sessions with my Marine that I had wrote years ago to this blog. As well as of course adding new stories as my & Professor's relationship grows and evolves. I appreciate your patience with the time it has taken me to get into a good groove of posting all of this......I truly do enjoy my writing and have made it a priority to fit into my hectic life, parenting, multiple jobs, academics, etc. Busy girl.....but I promise I wont neglect all of you. :)

Also, thank you for the messages everyone.....I had not realized until reading them that there was a block on comments on this blog.......I changed that setting now so you can all comment all you would like to. I will work on answering the questions several of you have emailed to me in upcoming posts. I also received suggestions for stories or perhaps future sessions that some of you would love to read about......I do write quite a bit of fiction and role plays and have several stories that I will work to put on this blog that I have written in the past. I have just been focusing lately on posting all the real life accounts of sessions. And as for the suggestions.....I will forward those that I think may be interesting to Professor for his review and if he so chooses, we may just use them.

Several of you have also emailed me asking about audio or video clips of Professor & I sessions. It is a topic he and I have discussed briefly and something I think both of us have considered. I will speak with him again about the possibility and perhaps after our next session, I will add an audio or video to accompany the story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment