Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Exceeded Limits & Communication Mishaps (Pt. 4)



01/04/2013

"Back over the pillow." Dad called to me as I stood facing the corner, fighting the urge to rub the sting out of my bottom. I turned from the corner and made my way back over to my bed and slowly crawled up, positioning my hips over the stacked pillows and awaiting my next punishment. 

"Unfortunately for you, young lady, this next lesson is also a repeat. And one I particularly dislike." Dad warned, as he paced from one side of the bed to the other. "You got angry at Brad and retaliated against him because he informed me of your behavior and you knew I'd be upset at you. Correct?" He asked, his tone of voice hinting at his irritation with me. "Yes Sir." I quietly answered. 

I felt Daddy's hand stroking my long hair, and leaned my head into his touch. "Look at me, Natalie." His voice called to me. I slowly tilted my head to my right and looked into his dark brown eyes as he knelt next to the bed. He didn't say anything at first, just watched me as I peered up at him and tried to fight the urge to turn away from his penetrating stare. His lips were pressed into a hard line, his eyes dark and intense, his dominant jaw set and the unmistakable disappointment mirrored on his face. I hate this look. 

"What you had done by again talking to Rob was bad enough.......but the fact that I had to be told by someone else made it far worse. You didn't tell me yourself......you knew it would upset me and so you chose to hide it from me. Brad had to tell me instead of my daughter confessing on her own. You lied by omission, do you see that?" He questioned. I sighed softly as I responded, "I do now Sir. I didn't then, I was just scared." He watched me closely as he asked, "Scared of what? Do you not trust me?" I answered immediately, my voice shaking, "No Daddy, that's not it, you know I trust you. I just hate to disappoint you and I knew I had." He nodded his head, "I know you don't like to disappoint me, Natalie Lynn, but do you see how hiding it from me only made that disappointment worse?" I nodded my head yes and whispered a, "Yes Sir. I'm sorry." His eyes narrowed at mine as I held back the tears that were anxious to fall. 

"You can not pick and choose what you tell me, Natalie Lynn. Especially when it is a behavior issue. We've discussed this before. You do NOT edit information from me. You are my daughter, my little girl and YOU should have told me. You can not hide important things from me because you're afraid of the consequences, because when you do, you make it worse. I always find out, and you know that. Got it?" He asked, his voice menacingly soft. I meekly responded up to him, "Yes Sir. I'm so sorry." His eyes again narrowed as he scanned mine, I felt absolutely horrible for hiding this from my Dad and I hoped he could see that on my face. 

I had never meant to displease him further, and the couple days between the offense and him finding out had been incredibly difficult for me. Dad and I talk most every day and knowing I was hiding something from him had almost driven me crazy. I had to be careful what I said to him and I just felt so disgusted with myself because I knew what I was doing was wrong, still I just couldn't bring myself to confess. It ate away at me for 3 days until Brad emailed my Dad and filled him in on what I'd done. Daddy had tried to call me immediately and I had watched as my phone rang out his ringtone again and again before sending him to voicemail.....I was dodging the inevitable but I simply couldn't bring myself to hear the displeasure in his voice. After trying unsuccessfully to reach me several times by phone, my father sent me a message telling me to call him....NOW! My stomach sinks and I jump when my father raises his voice at me, and his using all caps in text has the same effect on me. I knew my goose was cooked and it was time to fess up. I cried throughout the entire phone conversation that day and had dreaded having to face him in person for this offense......and now it was time to pay for that lapse in judgement. 

"You were just punished for the initial offense of speaking to that man again after I had forbid any contact with him. But now, you're going to be punished for choosing to hide that from me and retaliating when Brad told me what YOU SHOULD HAVE. Clear, young lady?" Dad barked. My eyes stayed focused on his, and a tear escaped my left eye and slowly cascaded down my cheek as I spoke, "Yes Sir. I promise it wont happen again. I really am sorry, Sir." He slowly stood back up, his eyes never leaving mine as he replied, "I know Natalie, I believe that you are truly sorry, but I still have to punish you for doing it. And hopefully the combination of how bad you've felt for hiding this from me and this whipping will ensure that it doesn't happen again. My daughter will NOT keep things from me. Do you understand me?" Another tear slid down my cheek and I sniffled as I answered up to him, "Yes Sir." 

I watched as Daddy picked up the Vitamin E oil from the desk and approached the bed before it dipped down as he sat next to me. I closed my eyes and savored his firm touch as he slowly and methodically rubbed and kneaded my incredibly sore bottom and upper thighs as he applied the warm oil to my skin again. All too soon, he stood again, my bottom and thighs moistened with the oil as he sat the bottle back on the desk top before again approaching me. As sore as I already was from the start of my session today, I was almost eager for this portion of my punishment because I had truly felt ashamed of myself for hiding my action from my Dad and that guilt was heavy on my shoulders......I was more than ready to accept my punishment and move past this knowing I'd paid for it and had been forgiven. 

"Because you lashed out at Bradley for informing me of your naughty behavior, I think it's fitting that I use one of the implements he gave to us as a gift for this punishment.....don't you, little girl?" Dad asked as he walked toward the dresser. I laid my face in my pillow, momentarily running through the three implements Brad has given to Daddy & I, and trying to decipher which Dad would be selecting. "Yes Sir." I softly replied as I wondered silently.......would it be the hairbrush? The maple paddle with several holes drilled into it? Or the extension cord? All 3 are incredibly effective.......and all 3 very quickly make me a contrite little girl long before Daddy ever finishes spanking me. 

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

I didn't have to wait or wonder for very long. It was that damn, dreaded extension cord! Dad wasted no time at all in setting about making me a very sorry girl. He whipped me without saying another word to me. I knew very well what this whipping was for and as horrible as I had felt for this offense, it didn't make taking this whipping any easier. My bottom was already so very sore from my earlier punishments and Dad certainly didn't take it easy on me. That mean, wicked cord bit into my bottom again and again as I fought to stay still and accept my punishment like a good girl.


THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

I have a very high tolerance to physical pain and can take most any spanking with most any implement.....but oh my goodness, the extension cord has to be the worst implement ever!! Even the cane doesn't hurt half as much as a cord does. I had never been whipped with a cord before, though I'd been a spanko girl my entire adult life, until my father used one to punish me for a serious safety related offense last fall. The pain is intense and immediate! Though I knew I deserved this punishment and had been eager for it to begin, after just a few dozen lashes, I was ready to beg for it to end!

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Daddy whipped me hard, leaving mere seconds between swats. My legs kicked furiously against the bed as he continued to whip my naughty bottom as I cried into my pillow.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Dad focused those last several dozen lashes directly down onto my thighs, still wet with the oil. I squealed out to him as my right hand shot back to cover my throbbing sit spots, "Owww.....Daddyyy pleassseeee." I turned my face from the pillow to glance back at my father over my shoulder, pleading with my puffy emerald eyes for leniency. He met my gaze and calmly spoke, "Move your hand, Natalie." I continued to cry softly, but lowered my eyes in a silent offering of my submission to him as I brought my hand back up and tucked it under my pillow so I wouldn't be tempted to put it in the way again. 

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

"Daddy I'm sorrrryyy.....I'm sooo soooo sorrrryyyy Sirrrr." I cried out as my father continued to whip my bottom with that evil, horrid cord. 

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!
THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Several dozen more searing lashes bit into my moistened skin and I cried uncontrollably into my pillow, my bottom and thighs absolutely on fire! As Dad laid the cord back on the dresser top, I hardly noticed the whipping had subsided. The sting lingered forever as I lay limp over the pillows crying hard and incoherently apologizing over and over again. 

"Ssshhhh." Dad said as he sat next to me on the bed and slowly ran his left hand down the length of my long, red hair again and again. I slowed my sobs as I leaned in again to his touch and raised my face from my pillow to speak to him, "Daddy I'm so sorry......I never should have hid it from you......and I'm just so very sorry." I apologized as I choked on my sobs and he lovingly stroked my hair. "I know you're sorry, I believe you. And I know it wont happen again, will it?" He asked, his eyes locking with mine. I sniffled and sobbed as I meekly replied back to him, "No Sir." His eyes softened briefly in acceptance of my apology and I smiled up at him through my tears, as I spoke again, "Thank you for whipping me for this, Sir. I've felt so horrible for doing it." Dad gazed down at me and smiled as he replied, "I know you've felt horrible for doing it. You're welcome. Make sure you remember how bad you've felt and how much this whipping hurt, so you don't ever make me repeat this lesson to you. Do you understand me, young lady?" His voice still soft but very firm. I swiped at the tears on my cheeks and answered him, "Yes Sir." 

Dad stood again as he spoke to me, "Rule #1, open and honest at all times, clear?" I watched him closely, my head resting on my pillow as I responded softly, "Yes Sir, crystal clear." 

Daddy walked back to the desk and sat down as he picked up the copy of my punishment list and spoke again, "Good. Now go put your nose back in that corner; we still have two more lessons to discuss." I slowly slid off of the bed as I answered, "Yes Sir." Walking back to the corner, I could feel my skin tighten over my bottom and thighs. Every step I took seemed to stretch it more taut. As I reached the corner, I wanted so desperately to run my fingers over the welts left by the cord and to gently soothe the burning skin, but I knew better and I didn't want to be paddled again for breaking a rule during punishment, so I quickly interlocked my fingers behind my head and placed my elbows on the wall as Daddy expects me to do. 

My breathing slowed and my tears subsided as I stood on my wobbly legs facing the corner and waiting for Daddy to call me out again for my last two punishments of the day. My mind drowning in panic as I waited. One of the remaining two offenses wasn't a huge offense by any means.......but the other was incredibly serious. My bottom and thighs literally throbbed and ached so deeply that the thought of even a hand spanking brought fresh tears to my eyes and made my stomach turn with unease. But......I also knew that after I accepted and endured my final two well-deserved spankings, no matter how intense they may be, I would be forgiven for all of my misdeeds and my Daddy would take me into his arms and again pull me close to him as I sobbed and sniffled against his chest, listening to the steady calming beat of his heart as he held me tight, quieting my crying, running his strong hand through my hair & up and down my back, speaking softly to me and assuring me of his forgiveness and love. And I would once again be his good girl......and that is an incredible feeling.......worth any spanking in the world. :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment