Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Home At Last


05/23/2013

Finally! I've been back home almost two weeks and finally settling back into routine life. An extremely important part of my 'normal' or routine is my relationship with my Dad. I last saw him in January! Though we emailed, texted and spoke via phone during my absence.....it wasn't the same......with me 1200 miles away, it worked for a while because it had to......but I *needed* to be with him. 

He had about 36 hours of free time between business Thursday afternoon and family obligations Friday night......so we decided to spend that time together. As I drove to meet up with him, I couldn't stop smiling (or speeding....ssshhhh).....I have missed him so much and now I was finally going to be with him again......I was a happy girl. :) 

I had 4 months worth of offenses to be punished for......but I didn't even care. As long as I was with him, I would have happily stayed over his knee the entire 36 hours. :) 

I hurried up the stairs and into my room, discarding my bag onto the desk and texted Daddy that I had arrived. I knew he was just as anxious to see me as I was to see him. It was maybe 90 seconds between my "I'm here" text message & him knocking on the door. :) I opened the door and FINALLY.....there he was. He smiled down at me, his eyes soft & inviting, and he stepped inside the door pulling me into him. I held tightly to him, smiling as I laid my head to his chest listening to the soothing, rhythmic beat of his heart as he hugged me. 

"It feels so good to be able to hug you again. You look great." Dad said as he held me at arms length, by my shoulders before pulling me into another hug. "I missed you so much." I whispered up to him. "I know, me too." He replied. I smiled and held tight to him.....I didn't want to ever let him go.....and he kinda gives like the best hugs ever. :) 

"We've got time to discuss your punishment list later, tomorrow morning.....tonight I just want to be with you, talk, catch up, have a couple beers and watch our Bruins.....you're still getting spanked tonight, but just for fun." Dad said. I smiled again and replied, "Yes Sir. I'm going to go change out of my work clothes, be right back." I went off to change and Dad found the Bruins on ESPN. I laughed to myself as I walked back into the room. Daddy looked up at me and the look on his face was priceless. :) "You couldn't resist, could you, young lady?" He asked, his voice firm but the expression on his face one of amusement. I was wearing my Boston Bruins t-shirt that says "Go Puck Yourself" on it. :) I giggled and scurried over to him, again wrapping my arms tightly around his waist and hugging him as I smiled up at him and sweetly said, "I love you, Daddy." He smiled and replied, "Uh huh." FYI.....this is the *same* Bruins t-shirt Dad spanked me for wearing to traffic court a year and a half ago when we first found one another......I giggled again, utilizing my photographic memory to compare his reaction to this shirt that first day and his expression today......I'll say he has warmed up to it. :)

I got us each a Bud Light Lime and we watched our Bruins play the NY Rangers. We were leading the series 3-0 so winning this game would close it out for us and for the first 2 periods we were leading. When the 2 minute warning for the period showed on the screen, Dad looked at me and said, "You're getting spanked in 2 minutes." I smiled and replied with a simple, "Yes Sir." 

And as the end of the period arrived, he called me over to him. I stood and shuffled over to his left side. "Pants down." He instructed. I complied but snipped back, "You mean capris down?" He gave me a look and reached for my wrist, pulling me down across his lap as I giggled. As the zambonis worked on the ice for 20 minutes, Dad spanked my bottom. He switched between firm but playful swats and harder stinging swats with his perfect spanker's hands. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 

He would pause to gently knead my pinkening skin and then just as quickly right back to spanking. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 

I squirmed a little but was loving every minute of this. We talked, caught up, laughed. I was a very happy girl......I had my Daddy again......a very happy girl. :)

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK 

As the 3rd period to the game was about to start, Dad let me up and I got us both another beer. Our Bruins played well but ended up losing the lead late in the 3rd and never came back from it, so the stinkin' Rangers won.....our series was now 3-1, so neither Dad or I were too concerned, we knew the Bruins would close out the series in the next game (and BTW they did just that 2 nights later :) ). 

We stayed up until around 11pm just talking and being together. And I believe somewhere between period #2 & #3 I decided I should watch Bruins hockey with my Daddy far more often. :) 

I hugged him tightly again as he headed off to his room to sleep......but not before giving me a firm warning that he would be in my room by 10am to "discuss" my behavior in my absence. I sighed and responded, "Yes Sir. Good night." As he walked down the hallway toward his room, I popped my head out the door and called to him, "Daddy...." He turned to look at me, "Yes?" I smiled and said, "I love you." He smiled again and replied, "I love you, too." 

As I drifted off to sleep at like 3am, I smiled thinking out loud to myself......'God I missed that man' & 'I am never leaving home again.' Happy girl for sure! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment