Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Favorite Rules

Some of my favorites from a D/s series of "House Rules" I found online. 


Definitely a favorite :)  Absolutely love hearing that phrase from my Daddy Dom, "I'm proud of you."  Always puts a smile on my face.


Self-explanatory......and I do *honestly* TRY.......I just might fall flat on my face sometimes. Lol


So true. That little phrase has rarely ever gotten me into trouble. 


Thankfully, my Daddy rarely makes me count swats during punishment.....but he will occasionally if he decides to give me a certain number of strokes with a particularly formidable implement. 


Simply good manners......and ya catch more flies with honey than vinegar.


Amen! Aside from OTK......kneeling in front of my Daddy is my favorite position in scene. 


Always and forever. The ownership aspects of D/s are a HUGE turn-on for me. I absolutely adore belonging to my amazing Daddy Dom and my little heart flutters every time he calls me "MINE."


Yum! My pain is His pleasure.....and in turn, my own as well. 


One day I'd beg to be spanked, the next I'll beg to avoid it. Lol. Not that begging has ever worked well for me in this relationship, but trying is still amusing at times. :)


I imagine that is why his adoration, his label of ownership & his collar mean so very much to me now.......not one of them was 'given' to me.......I earned each of them & will cherish them forever. 


Though I struggle with this one still at times, it truly *is* always my intended goal. 


It absolutely is......now and forever, Sir.


The intensity of our D/s dynamic wouldn't work with anything less.


Why is it other girls' Doms allow, or even demand this? My Daddy is not sweet enough to allow me to escape direct eye contact when I'm in trouble. Damn the luck! :) 


Oh how very true this is! And by the way, no amount of whining, crying, begging, pleading, promising good behavior, apologizing, debating or negotiating will have intended results. 


2 years ago, I had no concept of "patience." My Daddy has spent the last 2 years insisting I learn to be a patient girl. So though I wasn't innately blessed with this virtue, I am capable of learning it. 


Absolutely L-O-V-E this one. Sweet, simple, ideal. The very notion is almost fundamental to submission. I'm far from achieving it......but it is a nice goal. 


A caveat to our very own "Rule #1" : Open & honest at all times, about all things. It is actually kind of nice to have someone you don't have to 'edit' with, someone who knows the 'real' me and loves me any way. My poor Dom.....I may have taken this too literally and tend to "overshare" all sorts of things I am sure he wishes he *never* had to hear. Lol. :)  


I still kind of suck at adhering to this rule completely. When it is something simple, I am typically good about obeying immediately and without question. But when it is a more complex or emotionally-charged issue, I tend to try to debate, argue, negotiate, etc. My Daddy will always listen to my point of view or concerns, as long as I offer them respectfully, but at times if I can't convince him to change his mind & agree with me I will dig in my heels and argue or question him even after his mind is made up or he has issued a mandate. Like many of these other rules.....I am not perfect at obeying this one yet......but it is a nice goal to have. 




1 comment:

  1. Yep yep.....love em. The entire set is pretty perfect too.....but these are definitely favorites.

    ReplyDelete