Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Saturday, October 11, 2014

His Touch

 


10/11/2014


Oh how I love his touch.

His hands both administer the pain I crave and deliver me from it.

My Daddy has large, strong, "spanker's hands." They, on their own, can deliver quite a punishing spanking. I, quite clearly, love them when utilized as an implement on my naughty upturned bottom; but it is all of those other little touches that absolutely make me swoon.




When his massive hand encircles my wrist or grasps the nape of my neck.

Mmmm. Takes my breath away every single time.

When he gently tucks loose tendrils of my long, flowing red hair back behind my ears and then scoops it up at the base of my head when he leans in to whisper into my ear.

I love feeling his hands on my body. It always makes my nerve endings come alive as they try to anticipate what kind of touch will follow the last.




The way he cradles me to his chest as I cry after I've been punished.

The way he lovingly runs his powerful hands oh so tenderly over my scorched bottom and thighs.

The way he softly brushes the tear drops from my cheeks.

The way he envelops me in an embrace and holds me tight to him.




They may not always be gentle, tender and soft.......

But they're not always rigid, harsh and unforgiving.

I think I have the perfect, delicate balance between the two.......

And at the end of the day, I always know my Daddy loves me.




1 comment: