Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Daddy Is Home :)



02/23/2014

Hooray.....my Daddy is home!!! 

He actually got back last night.......and was sweet enough to send his little girl messages at 11pm to let me know he had made it safely back to me.  :)  I'm sort of spoiled like that......and I might sort of love it. 

My gosh I missed that man. He emailed me every single day, but going from regular voice communication to reading text did *not* please me. It worked because it had to but I am elated now that he is home. 

It was far too late for a call last night when he finally got home from the airport, but he called me today and I got my Daddy fix. After a week with no Daddy, I could have jumped through that phone and into his arms. The smile on my face *still* has not faded. My chaotic little life somehow seems so much calmer now that I again know my father is just a call away from me. 

It was a tough week.....our anniversary falling in the middle of his absence didn't help.......but I survived. I managed to behave myself, for the most part, while he was away.......which will help and work in my favor at our next session since I might already have a mounting list of offenses to be punished for. I vote he gives me brownie points for not adding to the list while he was gone......anyone second that?  :)

My Daddy is home and I am a very, very happy little girl. And a BIG "thank you" to Mama Suzy for helping keep me sane in Dad's absence, I love you. 



3 comments:

  1. I totally second brownie points. Though, if your Daddy is anything like my Sir, the phrase "why be rewarded for doing what you are suppose to do" is not foreign to you. Ugh. Doms!. Lol

    Glad He is home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your blogs for quite a while now. I must say you are quite a talented writer and a very descriptive words you always do.

    Irishimp you sure have a knack of getting yourself in naughty citations and I am so glad to see you have a very patient and strict daddy to keep you inline and accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His slut.........I am *certainly* no stranger to that phrase :) Lol.....Doms are oh so predictable, aren't they? :)

    David..........Thank you very much for the kind words and compliments on my writing. I do somehow find myself in more than my fair share of trouble at times, and my Daddy (and his belt) are *always* there to provide me tangible consequences for such naughtiness. :)

    ~Imp~

    ReplyDelete