Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Possession



02/19/2014

I *very* rarely post the work of others here or refer to links of other blogs.....but today, I am. 

For just over a year now I have read the writing of a Dom, as well as that of his late submissive. His words are so poignant, so palpable with emotion, so dead on accurate. It is not often that I meet or speak to a man in this lifestyle (aside from my own Dom) that I believe truly 'gets it'.......this man is one of those very few. 

This post is truly beautiful and accurate in every sense, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Possession is….
A fingertip on a shoulder, a warm breath in a neck, fingers twisting a lock of hair, a nail moving slowly up  an arm, a whispered word, an arm brushing past a nipple, a thumb brushing down a spine, to that spot. Yes. That one.
Possession is a wink across the room, a raised eyebrow, a soundless word, a gentle smile, an evil grin, the motion of a hand, a simple understanding that rarely needs restating in any obvious way.
A state of mind, possessed, deliciously so in every way. On both sides. The beauty of two-way traffic, give and take. Mind and body. Gentle and brutal. Every shade of the spectrum covered.
Because sometimes possession is a different hand. A firm, uncompromising grasp. Flesh not caressed, but explored, probed, taken. No questions, no hesitation. Knowing fingers posting a reminder. “Mine.”
Oh yes, possessed, and it will show, or should I say be felt. One swift hand, one whispered word. They mean so much more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment