Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Temptation & Boundaries


 


February 15th, 2015


Temptation can be a bad thing. My handbag addiction comes to mind :) Or the frequent temptation to run my naughty mouth. Temptation can certainly bite you in the ass, but it is not always bad.

Most normal, healthy people set boundaries for themselves and/or their relationships. It's simply how the world works. We all need and crave boundaries, self-imposed or otherwise.

But should your boundaries be set in stone?

Is there room for negotiation?

Are you adventurous enough to explore the lines of those limits?

I tend to be the kind of girl who constantly revises my boundary list. Not foolishly, but analytically. I simply don't want to look back on my life and have regrets. I want to explore, to experiment, to grow, to change, to experience the adrenaline producing moments that take my breath away.

Simply stated, I want to live.


2 comments:

  1. Boundaries are so very tempting.....most naughty girls like to toe those lines closely......pushing but not obvious.......challenging but in a doe eyed manner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous.......That we do. And the best of us have perfected this talent. :)

    ReplyDelete