Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Monday, December 23, 2013

Exactly What I Need, When I Need It



12/23/2013

Preparing for my morning stress overload and I had a text message from my Daddy:

"Call me in my office."

We have been having some communication mishaps recently (that I'll write about later on) and we had actually scheduled a phone call for 9 AM this morning; he had called me but I was en route to my meeting and apparently in a dead spot so I hadn't received the call. But I got the quick text and called him back. 

Even though he is frustrated and stressed himself with current events, he wanted to take the time out of his day to call and give me a morning pep talk because he knows I'm teetering on semi-insanity right now. We talked and I listed closely, heeding his warnings for my attitude and behavior. 

It wasn't a long call........maybe 10 minutes or so total. But it was enough........just enough. 

His deep, steady and resounding voice calmed me and pulled at my inner submissive core. It distracted my cluttered mind from the cluster-fuck of chaos it had been drowning in and pulled me to him. For a brief moment, I was with my Daddy and I was happy and at peace. 

After hanging up, I took a deep breath and prepared for my morning, but I did so with a smile. Even just those 10 short minutes had completely reset my mood. I thought about how something as simple as a phone call could have such a profound impact on my mood; but then again, it so typically does when it is my father. 

I love this man with all of my heart. Even though he is frustrated, annoyed and stressed himself....partially because of me......he set that aside to be supportive when I needed it. Even when he is busy or otherwise preoccupied himself, he makes sure to take time from his day to take care of me when I need him. I am always a priority to my Daddy and I know it........and quite honestly, love it. I adore being this man's little girl. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am quite confident that I have the world's best Daddy Dom. I truly am a lucky little girl.........and I know it.........and am going to make more of an effort to let my father know just how much he means to me and reciprocate the dedication and support he has always given to me. 

I never have to tell him what I need......I never have to ask.......he simply knows. My needs vary as often as the weather does. Some days I need my best friend to listen to me vent. Some days I need my demanding & sadistic Dom to put me in my place and overwhelm me with his intoxicating dominance. Some days I need my Daddy to give me advice or support. Some days I need whipped until I have no tears left to cry. Some days I just need pulled into his strong arms and held safely away from the world for a while. 

He is always there for me. 

And he is always everything I need.......exactly when I need it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment