Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Not Feeling It Yet

11/26/2014


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.

Ready or not.....the holidays are here and there is nothing we can do about it.

**Sighs**

Personally, I am not at all ready for this season. I typically love the holidays but I just am not quite feeling it yet this year. I feel rushed trying to get everything together. I feel down right exhausted when I think of the typical familial stress & chaos that the season brings. I'm just ughhh.

Tomorrow when I am cooking, cleaning, hosting, and playing waitstaff for this scene to occur:



My physical body will be present and engaged, but my mind will drift off, likely to a scene similar to this one:



Because, let's be honest, there is a blizzard outside and right now I am pretty damn jealous that this turkey is the only one being roasted tomorrow! Hmph!

On the bright side, though the Thanksgiving holiday snuck up on me......there is still ample time to end up on Santa's Naughty List this year!  :)



Happy Thanksgiving, ladies & gentlemen! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!



No comments:

Post a Comment