Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Sunday, November 2, 2014

It Hurts




11/02/2014


Mmm....

Definitely in one of *these* spank horny moods.

Oh what I wouldn't give to be helplessly upended across my Daddy Dom's capable lap as he peppered my bare bottom and thighs with his huge, powerful paw.

Mmm....yep yep....count this girl in.  :)

Unfortunately, for me and my spank horny lil bottom, my Daddy is traveling for work the first half of this week. He leaves early tomorrow morning, in fact. Just the thought makes me pout.

What is it about geographical distance? Even though this is work, not vacation, meaning I will have unrestricted access to him any moment I wish and I can entertain him all night in his hotel at the end of his day....I still get all whiny and melancholy when I know he is leaving.

I will contemplate naughtiness to attract his disciplinary attention...even though I won't really be lacking it.

I will feel an odd sort of disconnect; as if there were an ocean separating me from the man I love, adore and proudly belong to...even though he won't even be in another time zone.

Ughh. Such is the life of a spoiled rotten, spank horny, lil daddy's girl. Hmph!

I suppose I shall look forward to his return and make plans to land myself over his waiting knee as soon as possible!





No comments:

Post a Comment