Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Sunday, September 30, 2012

"My Daughter Does NOT Fight!" Part 1


09/19/2012

"So what do you think? You want to plead my case to Professor when he gets here?" I giggled on the phone to Susan. "I can attempt to provide you a defense if you really think it will do you any good." Susan offered before laughing at the idea. 

I was laying on my stomach on the bed as I chatted on speakerphone with my girlfriend to keep myself busy so I wouldn't be overwhelmed with nervousness and panic as I waited for my disciplinarian to arrive for our scheduled punishment session. I laughed at Susan's offer and heard the door slam shut behind me; my stomach sank and my mouth went dry as I slowly started to rise to my feet. 

"Goodbye." Professor said, giving me my cue to end the call. "I have to go Susan. I'll call or email later." I almost whispered as I realized my voice must have decided to get the heck out of dodge. "Bye honey. Good luck." Susan said in her most reassuring tone. I disconnected the call and turned off my phone and brushed past Professor on my way to sit it on the dresser. Sitting the phone down I decided that the mood in the room sucked and I needed to brighten it up. :) I spun around and gave Professor a big smile before speaking, "I'm glad you found the place; I was beginning to worry that you were lost which would kind of suck because I'd miss you lots if you got lost." 

I think my giggling at the start of a punishment session caught him off guard; typically I am quiet, nervous, remorseful. Nope, not today; I figured I'd try my luck with humor. I fumbled with my fingers nervously in front of me and giggled as I watched Professor closely. His eyes met mine and he studied my giggling face for a minute or two before smiling himself at my giddy nonsense. I love seeing him smile. 

After a minute more, Professor picked up the copy of my Punishment List off of the desk and began to thumb his way through it, occasionally peering up at me over the top of the page. As I stood giggling in front of him, I watched closely as his demeanor changed; watching this transformation knots my stomach with fear but at the same time it is so damn sexy that it is intoxicating. My giggles subsided as his dark eyes captured my gaze and I saw that unmistakable wall rise. His normally warm, inviting chocolate brown eyes quickly darken to a cold, intent and penetrating stare. He discarded the list onto the desk with an audible thump and stood inches from me and I watched his posture change as his eyes had before. He folded his arms across his chest which emphasizes the broadness of his shoulders and the strength of his forearms. His smile had long since evaporated and his lips were now pressed into a hard line. His jaw set. The longer I focused on his changing body language, the smaller I felt. Mere minutes had stripped away the confidence, the independence, bubbly talkative mood, the carefree woman.......what remained was a small, scared little girl looking hesitantly up at her father, green eyes pleading for leniency as his conveyed resolve. 

"Go put your nose in the corner now." He instructed. I had to walk around him to go to the corner and though I had retracted my gaze, I could feel his eyes remain on me until I was in the corner. I stood facing the wall and nervously cracking my knuckles. I tried to calm my nerves by thinking of something else....anything else to distract me. I recalled a comment Susan had made in our earlier phone chat and I giggled. "Care to share with me what it is about this situation you find so damn hilarious, Natalie Lynn?" Professor spoke, literally inches from the back of my head. I froze. My mind went silent and honed in on only one thing....did he just curse? OMG! Yikes!

"I'm sorry Sir; I am just in a giggly mood." I whispered. "Yep, you certainly are little girl. I just can't seem to find the humor in this situation. Maybe I am missing something. I see 7 new offenses on this list in just the last few weeks since I last addressed your behavior. And two of them involve fighting. Point out which entry is so amusing to you, young lady." I stared at the corner of the wall and tried to order my giggles away before they got me into serious trouble. "Sir, may I show you something before we begin?" I asked. Professor sighed audibly and before he could even answer me, I jumped out of the corner and proudly displayed my newest ridiculous purchase to him. Bright purple and red toe socks with pretty green frogs blowing heart kisses all over them. :) He looked at my feet and then his eyes darted back up to mine as he slowly approached me.

My heart shot to my throat and my palms became moist, my mouth dry and my giggles were MIA as I watched Professor walk slowly toward me, his dark eyes flashing his irritation at my stall tactics. He stopped an inch from me. I had my back to the corner and in front of me stood the towering frame of my disciplinarian. When he purposely uses his body to invade my bubble of personal space it makes my heart race. I quickly regretted my decision to showcase my froggy socks and lowered my eyes away from his intense stare. I caught a glimpse of the bed behind him and saw that he had laid out our thick leather strap, his heavy paddle, another paddle and a cane. I began to nervously chew my bottom lip as my panic was rising.

His left hand encircled my right wrist and he pulled me along behind him as he walked to the couch across the room. He sat down and looked up at me as he spoke, "Get them down now." I quickly unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and slid them down to mid thigh. He reached out again and pulled me down hard across his lap. His large left hand began raining down hard, heavy, stinging spanks covering my bottom and sit spots in rapid succession. The force took my breath away. 

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK     "What it is that has you laughing is beyond me. There is NOTHING funny about the offenses on that list! NOTHING funny about me having to repeat several lessons to you. NOTHING funny about MY daughter FIGHTING! NONE of this is funny, little girl and you better lose the giggles or I'll whip them out of you before we even begin our lessons, do you understand me?" Professor scolded as I lay over his lap trying to wish away the sting in my bottom. "I'm sorry, Sir." I apologized. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK    "I said, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME LITTLE GIRL?" He barked. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip; the sting in my bottom now rivaled by the sting in my heart as Professor raised his voice at me. I shook my head quickly and whimpered, "Yes Sir, I understand. I'm done giggling, I promise. I'm sorry." 

"Stand up." He ordered. I quickly rose to my feet, my jeans now entangled at my ankles. "Um, Sir....may I take my jeans off so I don't trip on them please?" I asked. "Yes, hurry up. Take the ridiculous socks off as well." He said. I hastily removed my jeans and socks, folded them and placed them on the dresser top before turning to again face the steely, grim, determined stare of my agitated disciplinarian. 

Professor pointed directly in front of him. I quickly approached and stood where he had pointed. "Kneel here, young lady." His tone was soft but all business. I knelt as he instructed and looked down at his feet, waiting for him to speak again. He was quiet for several minutes and in that time my mind went from racing a hundred miles a minute to complete silence. Kneeling is the ultimate position of submission and it completely quiets my mind and my heart. Nothing else registers, nothing else matters, nothing else exists in this moment but he and I. I am *his*....his to lead, his to guide, his to discipline, his to punish. Silently kneeling before him, soon to be punished, softly offering my submission and trusting him to take me in hand. There is no other position that makes me feel such powerful and overwhelming waves of submission. Professor rarely has me kneel but when he does, I love it. 

"Look at me, Natalie Lynn." His voice pulling me to the present. I hesitantly raised my head and my eyes found their way to his. He reached forward with his left hand and swept the hair from in front of my face and tucked it behind my ear as he spoke, "Any more laughter that needs addressed before we begin?" I blinked several times as I felt my eyes well with tears, "No Sir." I whispered up to him. He held my gaze a minute longer before speaking again, "Good, then it's time to begin our lessons. A few of your offenses are repeats which means I wasn't clear enough the last time. Two offenses in particular are really bad. 7 offenses in two weeks??? That's disappointing." He spoke softly, but his words hit their mark. I lowered my eyes at his last word and hung my head. I hate to disappoint him and he knows that. "This is serious Natalie and it's not going to be an easy spanking for you to take and I need you to understand that, clear?" He asked. I shook my head and managed to get out a, "yes Sir." 

His hand tucked under my chin and raised my face again. "Time to begin." He announced as his jaw clenched, his eyes set in a resolved stare and he reached out to again take my wrist.......

No comments:

Post a Comment