Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Friday, October 5, 2012

"My Daughter Does NOT Fight!" Part 2


09/19/2012


He pulled me to my feet and then just as quickly down again across his strong thighs. My hair blanketed the carpet below my face and I squirmed to find the most comfortable position possible, knowing I was going to be here for a while. Professor wrapped his right arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his body and tightening his grip; a silent reminder to me, to remain still and in position. 

"The first offense we are going to address is what you and Kristina did just 3 days after I last punished you. Why don't you refresh my memory and tell me what it is I am referring to little girl." His voice was firm and my stomach sank as I recalled the offense. I swallowed hard several times just trying to find my voice before finally speaking, "Kristina and I decided that since you had forbidden me from a bar fight with the two stupid girls that were irritating us, we decided to mask the confrontation as an MMA fight match since we both practice martial arts, because we thought that would be a way to get away with the fight, Sir." Just repeating it out loud to him made me realize how absolutely ignorant this idea sounded. My bottom tingled as I waited for the first of many swats.

Professor slowly ran his left hand across my tingling bottom. Up and down. Soft, gentle caressing that only made my nerve endings seem more sensitive but I laid still, relishing in his touch and preparing myself for the spanking I had earned myself this time. "Thankfully, I called and was able to stop you before you went through with this ignorant plan, so you didn't actually fight that time. But, if I hadn't caught you, you would have and for that you're being punished. You do NOT play semantics games with me young lady. I will not tolerate attempts to circumvent the intent of discipline out of my little girl; do you understand me?" He asked as he gave each sit spot a sharp smack.  SMACK!  SMACK!  

I inhaled sharply and answered immediately, "Yes Sir. I'm sorry." Professor opened his legs further apart, further elevating my bottom for punishment and leaving me helpless over his lap, my feet dangling above the floor. "Not as sorry as you're going to be, little girl." His response, knotting my stomach. Suddenly crisp, harsh swats from one of our solid oak bathbrushes began to rain down on my pantied bottom.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

"Oww. I'm so sorryyyy." I whimpered as I struggled to remain still. He rested the bathbrush on my lower back and slid his fingers under each leg of my boycut silk panties and yanked them to the center, quickly exposing my cheeks for his attention. "Not sorry yet, but let's see if I can change that, shall we." The tone of his voice was menacingly soft but notably firm. Professor raised the brush again and resumed paddling my now bare bottom very hard.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

I kicked my legs in vein as he paddled harder and began to lecture once more. "Not such a good idea now is it, young lady? Even considering fighting is enough to get my little girls bare bottom soundly spanked with her brush. Maybe you'll think about that the next time your bratty friends have a naughty idea. You know better Natalie Lynn, you knew better that night but tried to do it anyway, that disappoints me." His voice still soft as he scolded but his choice of wording couldn't have been more deliberate. I fought to stay still as a hot, salty tear began to cascade down my right cheek as I replayed that one word in my head over and over. Disappointed. :( 

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK 

The stinging kisses of the brush subsided and I felt Professor's strong left hand firmly massaging my smoking cheeks. I sniffled and remained still, trying to swallow my whimpers and sobs. Still focused and honed in on that one word. That one awful word. That horrible, heart breaking word. Disappointed. I hate it.

"You then just a day after this offense got into a confrontation with a woman for criticizing your parenting because your son says ma'am and sir. You verbally lashed out in front of children at this woman. She didn't matter and her opinion didn't matter. It was unneeded confrontation and you know better, don't you young lady?" He asked. I sniffled and answered, "Yes Sir." Professor ran his hand softly across my aching bottom once more before again spanking me in earnest, connecting with my tender fleshy sit spots and upper thighs multiple times in a row before moving on to punish the next spot. I fought to remain still as I sobbed and he paddled my naughty bottom hard with that damn brush. 


CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK 

"Kneel in front of me again, young lady." He instructed as he helped me rise from his lap. Once on my feet, I again fell to my knees in front of my Dom. My moist, green eyes initially focusing on the floor but then slowly rising to meet his firm gaze. He remained quiet for a couple minutes, just holding my gaze with his dark brown eyes. I continued to blink back my tears at the thought of that damn word and its implications as I maintained eye contact with Professor. My hands rested flat against the tops of my bare thighs. Professor was saying nothing audibly, but there was continuous dialogue between he & I in those few moments as I knelt before him, hesitantly looking up at him.

"You knew better. I don't at all like knowing that you are willing to go along with such stupid ideas simply because your girlfriends think it is funny. You playing semantic games with me will not ever be tolerated. Do you value our relationship? Is this important to you? Us?" He asked. Just him asking the questions stung and though I knew he knew the answers to these questions, I also knew exactly why he was asking them. His point had been made. Crystal clear. "Yes Sir. You are very important to me." I whispered up to him. "You are proud of our disciplinary relationship. You brag to your friends about our connection and our dynamic. You choosing to play semantics games with me is not something you had ever tried to do before and it better not happen again. I wont tolerate it. It wastes my time and I have far better things to do than to spell out every possible offense under every conceivable circumstance. I told you on day one, I will not play games or tolerate my girl playing games with me; not when it comes to true discipline. Game playing undermines the work we have done and the relationship we have built. It weakens us. Don't you see that?" He asked quietly. "Yes Sir. I didn't think about any of this when I did it. I never meant to do anything that could hurt us. I'm so sorry." I whimpered as I dropped my head. Professor reached forward, catching me by my chin and raising my face again to his gaze. "I know you didn't consider any of this. That is my point. You have to consider all possible nuances. Never again....I will NOT tolerate it, Lynn....never again....have I made myself clear?" He asked, his dark eyes flashing his irritation and grim resolve. A tear escaped my left eye and caressed my cheek on its descent down my face as I answered quietly, "Crystal clear Sir." He studied my green eyes a minute more before sending me back to the corner. 

I stood quietly facing the corner of the wall as I listened to Professor moving things around behind me. "Sir, may I get a drink of my water?" I asked softly without moving from the corner. I heard him approach quickly and I bit my lip and held my breath. Professor's strong right arm wrapped securely around my abdomen and yanked backward, thrusting my bottom out as his left arm swung his heavy paddle down 6 fast and harsh times in a row.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

I threw my hand back instinctively to cover my bottom from the assault. He leaned in to me and whispered eerily soft beside my right ear, "You have 3 seconds to move that hand or I will do it for you and you will be a *very* sorry little girl." I quickly snatched my hand back to the top of my head as he rapidly applied 6 more burning licks, this time to my thighs.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

I sucked in air as if I were breathing it for the first time. My thighs burned so deeply. His heavy paddle is absolutely merciless. "NO! You may not get your water. And you had better very quickly recollect when you're allowed to speak to me during punishment, young lady or this paddle is going to blister you good before we even begin our next lesson. You know better!" He warned as he let me go and returned to rearranging furniture behind me as I hung my head in the corner, angry at myself for being so thoughtless. 

"Come here, Natalie Lynn." He barked. I slowly turned out of the corner and saw that he had moved the couch to the middle of the room. Professor reached his hand out to me and I gently placed my small hand into his open palm, smiling at the obvious difference in size of our hands. A visual reaffirmation of the dynamic we share. I may be a grown woman in my outward life, but I am still very much Professor's little girl and I *really* love that. :) 

Professor gently guided me around to the back of the couch. "Bend over the back, hands flat on the cushion. Do not move from that position, young lady." He instructed. "Yes Sir." I softly acquiesced as I moved to follow his direction. As I bent over the back of the couch to raise my bottom for further punishment, it left my feet dangling an inch or so from the floor. I remained still, in position, quietly waiting for my next much-deserved lesson. 

"Remember this, little girl?" Professor asked as he tapped his cane lightly on the couch back right next to me. I smiled softly as I recalled the one and only time he has caned me. It was in the spring, in his office on campus. A good girl spanking with an academic reminder to study for my MCATs and a fantasy finally fulfilled for a life-long spanko girl by her perfectly-strict and incredibly sweet Disciplinarian who enjoys making naughty girls fantasies an amazing reality. I looked up at Professor over my shoulder and my smile faded as I remembered the sting of the cane and how remarkably well Professor can apply cane strokes. "Yes Sir." I answered as I pouted up at him in an effort to inspire leniency. His jaw clenched and his eyes flashed that dark resolve in response to my pout and I quickly retracted my gaze. "Protecting Professor by not providing him with information he needs. This is an offense I have punished you before, Natalie Lynn. Since the last hairbrush accompanied lesson was not sufficient in teaching the lesson, you will now be caned for it, clear?" I nodded my head and offered a quick, "Yes Sir." before burying my face in the couch and waiting for that first searing hot white line to bite into my bared bottom. "After each stroke, you will repeat, 'I will not protect you by withholding information', understand young lady?" He instructed. "Yes Sir." I whimpered as I clenched my cheeks together in anticipation. 

THWACK!!!   "I will not protect you by withholding information from you, Sir." 

THWACK!!!   "I will not protect you by withholding information from you, Sir." 

THWACK!!!   "I will not protect you by withholding information from you, Sir." 

THWACK!!!   "I will not protect you by withholding information from you, Sir." 

THWACK!!!   "I will not protect you by withholding information from you, Sir." 

THWACK!!!   "I will not protect you by withholding information from you, Sir." 

Professor traced his fingertips along the half dozen perfectly spaced red welts he had just applied to my bottom. I flinched at the stinging sensation intensified by his gentle fingers but pressed my bottom out further to meet his touch. "No more protecting me, Natalie Lynn. Stay in position and remain quiet while I finish your caning." He instructed. "Yes Sir." I replied before burying my face again and gripping the cushion tightly in my balled up fists. 

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! 

Two dozen more hot white lines bit into my thighs and bottom before he laid the cane down. My bottom was on fire. Professor applies cane strokes perfectly. Even spacing, quick flicks of his wrist resulting in maximum sting and a very effective punishment with minimal force required. My breathing was rapid and I wiggled back and forth over the back of the couch, trying to wish away the sting. I could literally feel the white lines transform into angry raised, red welts. He paid close attention to my sit spots with the cane and it had the intended effect. I could feel the stretching skin ache with every movement. 

"You had a test to take that you were told about in June. You even set a reminder in your phone but you ignored that reminder alarm last month and only began studying 48 hours before the exam when thankfully a friend reminded you of the test, correct?" Professor questioned. I nodded and whimpered, "Yes Sir." He paced behind me as he lectured. "Ignoring reminders and alarms shows lack of self discipline and my daughter is not allowed to be undisciplined, is she?" He asked. "No Sir." I answered. "This could have impacted your career and that's not okay. You took incentive to set the alarm but then you chose to ignore it and procrastinate which ultimately made you completely forget it until the last minute when you had to stress and cram to prepare for the exam. I can not and will not allow you to be undisciplined when it comes to your career. I expect better than that and you expect better than that, you let us both down with this forgetfulness and procrastination. You chose to ignore the alarm reminders so now you'll receive my version of a reminder, and something tells me you wont be able to ignore or forget about this, young lady." He scolded. "What is this?" He asked. I turned my head to the side to look up at him. His face still grim and determined as he brought his hand out from behind his back. Dangling free from his left hand hung his well-worn leather belt, already folded over and ready to teach a lesson. My eyes shot up to his, pleadingly seeking mercy. 

His belt is likely the most effective implement for me because of the strong psychological impact. I searched his eyes, his face for a sign of softening but it wasn't there so I quickly resigned myself to my fate and hung my head as I answered, "Your belt, Sir." He leaned down to me, tucking the loose tendrils of hair behind my ear and speaking softly to me as the belt rested on the arm of the couch. "Do you think this reminder will be taken more seriously than the alarm on your phone?" He questioned. I sniffled and tried to hold back my impending sobs as I replied, "Yes Sir." He tugged my hair to tilt my face toward his, "You know better and you are better than this. I want my little girl to stay focused on important things like this so she excels. You are bright and your future is equally as bright but you have to maintain focus. No more procrastinating. My daughter will be self disciplined enough to prioritize. You are an amazing nurse and you will be an even better MD and PhD, but you have to focus to get there, when you don't focus then you will answer to me and I will whip the reminders into your bare bottom, little girl. Clear?" I again turned my head to look into his eyes as I answered, my bottom tingling in anticipation of the fiery bite of leather from his belt. "Yes Sir. Thank you." I smiled softly at him and another tear slowly slid down my cheek. Professor returned my smile and used his thumb to sweep away the tear from my cheek before returning to the demeanor of a disappointed father intent on teaching his errant daughter a good lesson. As he rose to his feet again, the jingle of the buckle on his belt made my heart race as I laid over the back of the couch, awaiting the first of what I knew would be many, many swats............


No comments:

Post a Comment