Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Friday, October 19, 2012

Still Processing

A lot has happened lately.....a lot. 

I did have a session with Professor this week.

But again, it was not a fun role play. It was punishment. An absolutely ignorant decision on my part and a punishment to match that intensity. As difficult as it was physically, that pales in comparison to the emotional impact. 

I am still processing and analyzing and dissecting this one, so it will be a bit before you have the literary version to wade through. 

This was hard. I know I did it to myself and I know as hard as it was, it could have been much worse. But that aside, this was incredibly hard for me and I need a little time before I open up to anyone (aside from Professor and Suzi) about it.

I have so much to say and many other posts left half composed as I have dealt with the last few weeks of moving and all that entails, but I promise I will start wrapping some of it up and sharing the new stuff in the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment