Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Every once in a while, you meet someone you just 'click' with.

Someone who really 'gets' you.......the real you.

Someone who can make you laugh so hard your cheeks hurt (or spank your bottom so hard your other cheeks hurt :) ).

Someone you just know you were meant to meet.......a true friend.

I found an amazing one earlier this year when I met my Professor. He makes me smile every day. Can completely balance my mood with his voice. Quickly quiet my cluttered mind with a touch. Make me weak in the knees when I'm about to go across his. A perfect fit......an amazing Disciplinarian.......and one of my best friends.

You sort of rock my world, Professor.......and I think I'll keep you.  :) 

Happy Birthday, Sir!

PS. I'll take the birthday spankings for you; I'm sweet like that!  :) 


1 comment: