Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tempting


04/29/2014

So now after 2+ months of medical hell and cancer treatment, I am finally getting to see my Daddy this week. 

I only have a couple entries to be punished for but I am still nervous and worried. 

Though for the exact opposite reason that I normally am. 

I am worried that Daddy is going to worry too much, think I am fragile, be way too easy on me. I know he loves me and cares for me and has been with me throughout this entire ordeal but that is precisely the reason I worry he will be too concerned about 'hurting' me. 

I've reassured him I am okay, I believe once using the term "pussy" in reference to him if he did not give me what I need at this meeting. He was less than amused. 

I'm not at all intentionally trying to upset him or to get into more trouble with him, that's not it at all. I just don't want either of us to be disappointed with the session because he treats me like a porcelain doll, afraid to damage me. 

He is a huge part of my 'normal.' Our sessions are my 'normal.' I NEED NORMAL!

{{Sighs}}

What to do? What to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment