Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Those Calls



Jan. 4th, 2015


I never know when *those calls* will come.

Occasionally, I can presume by my recent behavior that one might be on the horizon.

But other days, they materialize right out of thin air and take the breath from my lungs with a surprising jolt.

Yesterday, I got one of *those calls*.

If you are a submissive girl, you know the call to which I am referring.

From the moment you connect, the tone of his voice is markedly stern.

Your stomach knots, you bite your lip incessantly, pull at your trembling fingers for distraction as a lump appears at the back of your throat and your pretty little face transforms to a pout.

Regardless of your surroundings, whether in private or public, you feel small. Naughty. Vulnerable. Nervous.

You have to struggle to catch your breath in order to audibly, albeit meekly, reply to Him.

Some of you girls may receive *those calls* on a regular basis; I did far more often in the beginning of our D/s relationship than I do now. I actually rather rarely earn one of these calls now, and most often know it is coming before his ringtone blasts from my phone, but yesterday.....it seemed to come right out of thin air and caught me off guard.....and yes, I might have continued to pout for about 20 minutes afterward.




2 comments:

  1. Uh oh. Punishment time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I barely escaped with just a stern lecture.....this time. I'd be a smart girl to heed that warning; he didn't sound pleased with me. **pouts**

    ReplyDelete