Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bound



August 29,2014

I adore the satisfaction, pride & inner peace the knowledge of my being bound provokes and stirs inside of me.

Being bound by my Dom, whether figuratively or literally, is intoxicatingly freeing to me.

My Daddy has never "had" to resort to restraints or physically subdue me in order to inflict punishment, those are simply delicious additions in his arsenal for when he would like to play with them, as he knows it is his mind that has taken me captive.

A penetrating, icy glare.....

A low, rigid verbal chastisement.....

A determined physical cue (body language).....

That is all that has ever been 'required' to gain my immediate acquiescence.

Naturally, the leather, handcuffs, blindfolds, rope & knots are welcome extras.....but never needed.

It is his mind that holds me captive, bound.

It is his very presence that commands my full attention.

It is his voice that holds me.

It is his eyes that pull me to him.

It is his touch that tames me. Lulls me. Melts me. Owns me.

Our foundation, the trust, the respect, the admiration, the adoration, the connection, the chemistry.......that is all so much stronger than any physical bondage will ever be.


1 comment: