Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Public or Witnessed Punishment





08/13/2014

One of my regular blog readers emailed me yesterday and asked me the following:

"Is public exposure/humiliation part of the kink for you? Have you ever been punished publicly?"     --- angel

I know I have touched on public elements of my discipline in passing in various posts here on my blog, but I guess I'd never written a substantial post regarding it, so here you go. :)

Yes, to some degree, public exposure/humiliation is a trigger for me in the kink. And, yes, I have been punished in public places or in front of others.

In a former relationship (my marriage to the Marine) I was spanked in public a handful of times....one of those times is actually the most popular post on this entire blog, though it was many years ago.

In my relationship now, with my Daddy Dom, a few incidents stick out in my mind. I have been caned in his office, on a large campus, with the windows open and construction crews right outside. I have been scolded & threatened with my looming spanking in a hotel hallway in front of housekeeping. Many, many times I have been paddled with housekeeping in the room right next to us; and once other hotel guests who were giggling like giddy school girls as they listened to my punishment.

I have also been punished alongside my girlfriend in a semi-real/semi-role play scene we did with Daddy a couple years back (that story is also on this blog).

Aside from this, Daddy many times has had me text various people or call them during my punishment sessions. He has taken pictures of me in scene and directed me to send them to select people as well.

So, to answer your question(s), yes and yes.

The public "ousting" or exposure adds an element that I absolutely love and hate at the same time. Something about being scolded like a little girl in front of people (whether I know them or not) is embarrassing and liberating at the same time.

Most of the people in my 'real' world would *never* even contemplate the notion of my submissive self.....it would completely boggle their minds. And wherein most circumstances and with any other person, I would absolutely retort to any sort of attempted lecture, with my Daddy Dom it is completely the opposite. As I look up into his steely eyes and his voice invades my body, I can think of absolutely nothing aside from pleasing him. I would never even consider a smart-ass remark to his lecture. I am instantaneously transformed from an outspoken, confident, domineering woman into a small, nervous, guilty little girl. To be quite honest, it is intoxicating.

It is often not until long afterwards that the public element hits me or resonates. When it is happening, I am focused on nothing aside from my Dom. It is in the hours afterward, as I lay quietly in my bed alone, his marks lovingly adorning my body, the pain in my ass & thighs lingering that I recall there were or may have been 'witnesses' to my plight. And for some strange reason, that thought often turns me on.

Though I can't say I am entirely a "humiliation masochist", in that I mean I am not turned on often by the thought of being degraded for no reason at all, I am turned on by the threat, prospect or reality of others witnessing my well-deserved punishments.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do enjoy the thought, and seeing women spanked in public. For me the humiliation, plus the exhibition of their exposed naked rear before and after a good spanking turns me on. Especially if they are made to stand in the corner, with their panties, knickers, or bloomers, still down around their ankles. If the implement such as the cane or birch rod that corporally chastised their bare bottoms is beside them all the better.

    ReplyDelete