Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Not Always


08/12/2014

When I stumbled upon this, I smiled and my naughty little spank-horny mind drifted off to my Daddy's office, a few years back when I got a "good girl/just because" caning on campus.

Spankings are not always punishment.

They can be utilized as such, and in our relationship that is the most common form they come in. But, there are many reasons for a spanking and some of the best spankings are for absolutely no reason at all. :)

I quite like having my ass spanked. I adore the intimacy and closeness of the traditional OTK position and his hand against my bare skin turns me on like nothing else. I crave the nervous anxiety that builds in the pit of my stomach as I slowly stack pillows in the center of a bed or he slides his fingers between my panties and skin as he yanks them down to my knees. I can easily lose myself in the rhythmic swatting increasing in intensity on my bare upturned bottom & thighs, the sounds of my spanking echoing off the walls around me, knowing that my Dom is enjoying this just as much as I am.

Naturally some (most) spankings are punishment or disciplinary in nature. But they can also be simply role play. Or maintenance. Or a good girl spanking. Or a just because there's nothing better on television spanking. Or a day that ends in Y spanking.

There is never a bad time for a good, sound spanking. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment