Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Friday, September 27, 2013

Favorite D/s Photos

09/26/2013


I get new D/s, BDSM & spanking pictures all the time. Some sent by readers of my blog, others from like-minded spanko girlfriends of mine & some from my sister. Asked today if I have any "favorites".......I have to say I definitely do. So I'll post them here along with comments explaining why they are "favorites." These are not necessarily in any particular order. Enjoy!





Absolutely adore this photo. The stark contrast between his attire and her lack of it speaks very clearly to the unequal dynamic of the relationship. I also love how he holds her by the wrists but she lovingly encloses her own hand around his....very intimate & loving shot.


Ahh the hair pull. That is certainly one act of dominance that simply makes me swoon. My Dom loves my long, red hair and will often run his hands through it when he holds me after I've been punished.....but I can not explain the jolt of electricity that shoots through my body when he entangles his strong hand in my hair and roughly jerks my face up to meet his. L-o-v-e it! 


What a sweet pic. Again, I absolutely love the contrast between him being well-dressed and her wearing nothing. This photo also struck many other hot triggers with me. My Daddy Dom is an academic and his intelligence is a HUGE turn on for me....love that in this pic. I also am drawn to the pose and intimacy of it.....she kneels at his side, her head resting on his knee, a smile on her face, his hand lovingly stroking her hair. Simply beautiful. 


Do I even *have* to explain why I love this pic?  :)  Yep, it's that damn belt dangling free from his hand. I have a love-hate relationship with my Daddy's belt.....but if I had to lean one way or the other, I love it. I also love her submissive kneel and kissing her Disciplinarian's hand. Sweet. 


I've said it many times before......it adds an entirely different level of helplessness and vulnerability when the Dom lowers your pants/panties himself. Gets me every time. 


Once again....the contrast in attire jumps right out and gives away the dynamic. But the intimacy of this pose is touching. He's holding his girl close to him and she's melting into his embrace. I can not think of a place in this world that I feel safer and more loved than when I am in my Daddy's arms, tight to his chest as he gently reassures me after I've been punished. Perfect.


Makes my heart race, my breath hitch in the back of my throat, my stomach knot up, tingles shooting up my spine......seeing my Dom unbutton and slowly start to roll up the sleeve on his left arm. I want to pout or plead or apologize but I somehow can never turn away from the sight or open my mouth to complete a sentence....I'm simply fixated on this sight, biting my bottom lip.


This photo is powerful. There is nothing more intense in a scene than direct eye contact. My Daddy Dom will scold me or interrogate me during a punishment......but nothing speaks more clearly to me than looking directly into his gorgeous brown eyes. Whether his eyes are set in a firm resolve, or flashing a penetrating sadistic glare that pins me in my place, or softening and offering reassurance and conveying his love......His eyes say it all. 


Last but not least in this list: I love the traditional OTK position in this pic. That wicked looking bathbrush almost makes me pout in empathy for this girl.....I know how much those damn things sting a naughty girl's bare bottom. And I tend to think marks from a well-deserved punishment spanking are incredibly hot. A visible sign of His ownership & the D/s dynamic even days later.


1 comment: