Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Yearning

 
 
 
 

09/28/2014


I can absolutely relate to this sentiment. It felt like a hopeless search, a never-ending journey, a pure waste of time when I was searching for my "perfect Dom."

So many prospects.

So many delusional egotistic men.

So many who over-promise and under-deliver.

So many self identifiers who shouldn't have control of a Chihuahua, let alone a human being.

I wondered if perhaps the issue was mine. Maybe I needed too much. Perhaps my expectations were skewed. Maybe I was unrealistic in my pursuit of perfection. Maybe my Dom just didn't exist, anywhere other than my creative spankophile mind.

But then it happened. I stumbled right into Mr. Paddle-My-Bottom-Perfect when I wasn't even actively looking. I was caught off guard and left unbalanced by his entrance into my reality.

His demeanor was intriguing. His dominance absolutely overwhelmed me. His eyes and voice pulled hard at my inner submissive core. His touch melted me, made me swoon, tamed me. It is as if I had dreamed this man into existence. Our needs, our expectations, our desires.......so incredibly complimentary. And he arrived.....exactly what I needed......exactly when I needed him the most. 

When the time is right, your effort will pay off. Never give up and never settle, ladies (and gents).


No comments:

Post a Comment