Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Friday, November 16, 2012

Have You Ever.........


"Have you ever told your Dom "no"? To a rule? A punishment?"

Have I said the word "no" to Professor?? Several times.......examples:

Are you working today? ------------------ No
Did spending time with your son help your stress? -------------------- No
You want to try giving me another excuse, young lady? -------------------- No Sir

See......tons of times. :) 

I suppose if you're a "actions speak louder than words" kind of thinker, then unfortunately, yes......through my actions, I have told Professor "no".......once.........if you're curious as to how that worked out for me, then read the punishment session titled "Most Serious Offense" here on my blog. 

Aside from one incredibly ignorant and completely not worth it issue of deliberate defiance......No.

I will say that just recently when Professor told me to apologize to someone for something I had done, I replied with a "nope." This reply was through text message and I was immediately called on it and have it on my Punishment List to be addressed at an upcoming punishment session. I knew better and I did end up apologizing to the person he directed me to.......then apologized to Professor for the "nope". Every once in a while my sassy mouth gets the better of me and I say something stupid without thinking about it before it flies out of my mouth.......this was one of those times and I'll be spanked for it.

You specify two instances in which you're curious........rules and punishments.

Addressing the latter first.......punishments........have I ever told Professor "no" when it comes to a punishment?? Uh......NO. First, there is one person responsible for determining and administering a punishment within our relationship......it is not me. I have not and would not ever attempt to argue with Professor about details during a punishment. I trust him completely and know he knows what he is doing, he would never truly harm me, and he punishes me when I misbehave because he really cares for me. I trust him, I respect him and thus I have always submitted to him. Quite simple really. 


Rules.......have I ever told Professor "no" when it comes to rules, limits, etc? Again.......NO. Professor isn't the micro-managing type of Dom who comes up with ridiculous mandates just for the fun of it. I have very few rules (you can see the full list here on my blog, "Rules") and every rule that has been set for me was done after conversation regarding its placement. Professor takes very good care of me as his girl and I know he wants me to be happy and that he considers my happiness when he contemplates rules or restrictions he may impose. I don't always necessarily 'like' all of my rules but I know they have been set for my own good. Professor is a reasonable man and I know any rule or restriction he imposes has been well thought out. I try to obey the rules he sets for me......not fight with him over them......Professor and I are on the same team.


I gave you the deeper, drawn-out, warm & fuzzy cutesy reasons.......allow me to also point out the obvious:

I AM NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO TELL PROFESSOR "NO" REGARDING A RULE OR PUNISHMENT. IT'S NOT MY PLACE.I VALUE MY ASS AND I DON'T LOVE HIS PADDLE ENOUGH TO LOSE MY MIND AND TELL HIM "NO." :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment