Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

In Trouble With Dad (Part #2)


11/20/2012

"Come out of the corner, young lady." His silky smooth voice pulling me from the corner and drawing me, once again, to stand in front of him supported by shaking legs. 

"This next entry came as no surprise to me and I doubt it surprises you. I've repeated this lecture to you so many times that you could probably recite it back to me. Care to tell me what I'm referring to?" He asked, his voice hinting at his irritation. "Defying authority, Sir." I answered quietly, maintaining eye contact. He nodded his head as he replied, "Yep. Again being a snotty brat to a police officer simply doing his job. Right?" I whispered up to him, "Yes Sir." He stood silently just staring down into my emerald eyes as I nervously bit the corner of my bottom lip. 

"Hands flat on the couch, bottom out." He instructed and I complied, listening as I stood waiting in position. "I've repeated this lecture multiple times to you, you know why it is wrong and you chose to do it again anyway. I believe every time we have had this discussion, you've been whipped with my belt, and the whippings have only gotten more severe each time. Correct?" He asked. I hung my head and softly answered back to him, "Yes Sir. I'm sorry. I *am* trying." He audibly sighed before replying, "I know you're trying. I'm repeating this lesson less frequently. BUT....I am STILL REPEATING MYSELF and you know how I feel about that, don't you?" I nodded my head and answered, "Yes Sir." 

His right hand swept the hair back from my face, tucking it behind my ear and tugging slightly to tilt my head toward him as he spoke. "I'm done repeating this lesson to you, young lady. My daughter is not allowed to blatantly defy or disrespect authority.....period. Clearly my belt hasn't made enough of an impression with this topic, so this lesson will be accompanied by your favorite rubber looped strap, Natalie Lynn. You would be smart NOT to make me repeat this to you again, young lady. Understood?" Just the mention of that strap caused my body to tense up and my heart to race. "Yes Sir." I answered quietly as I squeezed the couch cushions tightly in anticipation and fought to contain the tears that threatened to spill out at any moment.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! 

"Owww." I yelled out as my right hand shot back to protect my bottom from that damn strap. "You had better move that hand, young lady....you do NOT want me to move it for you." He warned. I quickly pulled my hand back and danced from foot to foot trying to escape the awful sting.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! 

I threw my head back and gasped for air as I whimpered audibly. That strap is incredibly painful and I hate it; which I suppose only makes it more effective. Hot, salty tears were now trickling down my cheeks as I fought to stay in position for the duration of my whipping. 

"If you disagree with authority figures or have some witty, clever comment you want to make to be a smartass then you can think it......but you do NOT say it until they are gone. My daughter is not allowed to be a disrespectful brat, I've raised you better than that, young lady. Clear?" He scolded. I quickly answered back to him, "Yes Sir." His large left hand slowly but firmly ran across each cheek, kneading the fresh welts from that horrible strap. My breathing slowed and I closed my eyes, savoring his touch. I had hoped that my whipping was finished........no such luck. Professor stepped back and began applying one full force swat after the next to my thighs.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! 

I jumped up onto my tip toes as the strap bit into my tender skin again and again. I cried and whimpered out apology after apology. His resolve was not swayed; he was determined to teach his naughty little girl a memorable lesson. 

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! 

"Think it......Don't say it. Have I made myself clear, Natalie Lynn?" He asked, his tone unsympathetic and deepened with determination clinging to every word. "Yes Sir, crystal clear." I cried back to him over my shoulder. "Back to that corner now." He barked at me. I shuffled back to the corner, my poor bottom absolutely on fire. I could literally feel each and every angry, red welt and I shuddered at the thought of having two more offenses to address.........the most serious two offenses.........



No comments:

Post a Comment