Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just Enough Rope to Hang Myself



Funny thing happens when I know my Professor is away.....I get a little too brave. Okay, maybe a lot too brave. I start to feel a bit more untouchable.....kind of disconnected......a lot more careless in my behavior. Then of course add the fact that I haven't been spanked in more than six weeks and it is a recipe for disaster.

You think rational brain would kick in at some point to remind my naughty self that he ALWAYS comes back.....and he ALWAYS finds out what I have been up to......and he ALWAYS spanks the naughty right out of me. But, no, of course I couldn't be that simple. I have to push the envelope......and make full use of the extra distance between my Professor and my bottom.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.........and the brat too brave for her own damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment