Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What's a Girl to Do?

If you read my post yesterday, you know I was in a naughty mood and feeling a bit defiant. Well you all aren't the only people who find out when I am in such a mood. I am an honest girl so always forewarn my Professor via email so he isn't surprised.

He replied to my email last night and to my "don't really think I care to behave today. Okee dokee? Good." statement he responded & ended his email to me with: "you're a very silly girl, Natalie Lynn. Bring the implements on Friday."

WTF? Huh? Silly? Wow.....I reread it to make sure I saw that correctly. Let's just say it was not the reaction I expected. I then had to figure out what he meant by 'silly.' Hmmmm........silly for telling him of premeditated misbehavior? Silly for being defiant just days before seeing him? Silly like if you really think you'll get away with it go ahead and try it. I think it is probably a combination of all of the above. Then him adding my first & middle name.....that does not belong in the same sentence with the word 'silly.' **rolls my eyes**  Then of course he had to mention implements.......so now that 'silly' comment might just be a warning in disguise. Hmmm.

Professor really knows how to screw with a girls' head. And I'll have to admit, he also got what he wanted even if his approach shocked me......I was too busy contemplating his 'silly' comment to misbehave.

No comments:

Post a Comment