Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Man of Few Words


07/18/2013

I like to think it is because he is a disciplinarian, but I know the reason my Dom is such a natural lecturer is because he is an educator. 

Suppose whether it is discipline or education.....he is still teaching something, right? :)  

My Daddy can definitely lecture.....but if he had his choice, he wouldn't do it much at all......he is a hermit. He is quite content to quietly think and be left alone by the world's inhabitants. He socializes very selectively.......probably because he gets all of the insanity he needs from me. :)  

Joking with a fellow spanko girlfriend today about the differences in our Doms & their lecturing/scolding abilities, I realized that it is when my Daddy says very *little* to me that he gets the most desired response. 

The phrases that lack length, are certainly more powerful in depth. The couple words he chooses to use, leave my little mind spinning with everything that phrase promises in the words left unsaid. 

"Got it?"
"Now"
"Young lady"
"Stack the pillows"
"Am I clear?"
"Excuse me?"
"Natalie Lynn"
"What did you say?"
"Little girl?"
"Over my knee"
"I love repeating myself"

The man always has my undivided attention when he speaks to me; but when all he chooses to say is one of the above........I always somehow seem to get his intended message much quicker. :)  

Short, sweet and to the point. 



2 comments:

  1. Does he ever say "I mean it!"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan.......He may say it at work, or with his kids at home....but never with me. I learned *very* early in our relationship that he *always* means what he says. I have a few times snapped back with a "are you kidding me?" or "are you freaking serious?".....his reply is typically one of sarcasm: "totally kidding, just love to hear myself talk, and my favorite topic to joke about is your discipline." <---That typically shuts me up :)

    ReplyDelete