Naughty Irish Imp

Naughty Irish Imp

Friday, July 12, 2013

He Found Me



07/12/2013

Beautiful sentiments.........Couldn't have worded it better myself.........Every word is just so dead-on accurate.

Love readings things like this, written by someone who truly "gets it" rather than a hypothesizing vanilla writing about us & making us out to be some sort of fractured beings or subspecies.

Just refreshing & reassuring to see there are other girls who share my train of thought in this world. 

Offering submission to a man whose dominance is truly an amazing gift to me........ahhhh blissful acquiescence.........I don't know if there is a more freeing feeling in this world than relinquishing all of my control & power to Him and knowing in my heart that he will always take care of me, always do what is best for me and always leave me satisfied on a level no one else possibly can. It truly pleases me to please this man. 


1 comment:

  1. Love this :) Very accurate

    Short.....sweet.....directly to the point.

    ~LE~

    ReplyDelete